Groups that are awarded a grant are required to report on the impact of the project. This is often called “monitoring impact” and is really important for a number of reasons. When you receive your ‘successful grant’ offer letter we will include the appropriate impact measurement form and the date that it should be returned.
This enables us to learn more about the impact and benefit of our grants on local communities which, helps us to improve our grant-making. It also provides us with important feedback for our donors and funders on the outcomes that their support has delivered, in turn encouraging them to continue providing that support.
When to return your monitoring forms
- Ongoing projects: usually within one month after the end of the period that we are funding (this is often a 12-month period).
- Shorter-term projects (including capital grants and one-off events): usually within 6 months of the grant being made.
- As part our monitoring process we may request updates on the project’s progress and might also get in touch to schedule a visit with you.
A monitoring form should have been sent to you around the time that the grant offer was made. Please ensure that you complete the correct form for your grant scheme or the form may be returned. Further copies can be downloaded below:
- Ann Maguire Arts Education Fund
- Bradford Winter Warmth Grants
- Ideas that Change Lives Kickstart Grants (up to £5,000)
- Ideas that Change Lives Start Up or Development Grants (over £5,000)
- Innovation Fund Grants interim monitoring form and end of grant monitoring form
- Leeds Third Sector CCG Health Grants interim monitoring form, and end of grant monitoring form
- Looked After Children Individuals Grants
- Lunch Clubs Grants monitoring form is submitted as part of the application process for the following year
- Mars in the Community Grants
- Northern Gas Community Promises Fund interim monitoring form and the end of grant monitoring form
- Time to Shine (TtS) Small Funds – please use the appropriate template for your round of funding:
ROUNDS 1 to 5 TtS Small Funds Interim form and ROUNDS 1 to 5 TtS Small Funds FINAL form
ROUNDS 6 to 12 TtS Small Funds Interim form and Rounds 6 to 12 TtS Small Funds Final form
TtS Small Funds Case study template ALL ROUNDS
TtS Small Funds Test and Learn case study template ALL ROUNDS
- Winter Wellbeing Community Grants
- Download the Pears Youth Fund, Flood Appeal, Jimbo’s Fund, St Chad’s Small Grants, #GiveLoveLeeds, Victoria Gate, High Sheriff of West Yorkshire Fund, Vanquis Active Communities Fund, Provident Social Impact Fund end of grant monitoring forms.
- For #iWill: Youth Social Action, Comic Relief, Red Nose Day Community Cash, Building a Stronger Britain Together, New Beginnings Fund, Healthy Holidays or Sport Relief Community Cash, a link to a personalised online monitoring form was sent to you around the time that the offer was made. If you need another copy, please contact us.
Once you have completed your form, please return it to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Leeds Community Foundation, 51a St Paul’s Street, Leeds LS1 2TE. If you have any queries, please email us or contact us on 0113 242 2426