Five new trustees join our board
We are delighted to welcome five new trustees to our board. Their combined expertise includes healthcare, property, environment, finance, business, education, digital and charities – covering both public and private sectors.
The 14-strong board at the Foundation is led by Nick Lane Fox, who became Chair this month, taking over from entrepreneur and business director, Rachel Hannan, who had been with the Foundation for over five years. Our new trustees have a clear understanding of the Foundation and will make a valuable contribution in helping us to achieve our vision to create a city of opportunity for all.
- Carolyn Black is Associate Director at Myddleton Croft Investment Managers and has worked with charities for over 15 years.
- Tom Bridges is Director and Leeds Office Leader at Arup and Leader of UK Cities Advisory Practice. Tom previously held roles at Leeds City Council and London First.
- Tony Cooke is Chief Officer – Health Partnerships at Leeds City Council and Chief Operating Officer at Leeds Academic Health Partnership, managing the relationships with anchor institutions. Tony previously held roles in local government, the NHS and the third sector.
- Cleveland Henry is Director of Cloud at UK Cloud Health Ltd and was until recently Programme Director at NHS Digital. Cleveland was recently appointed Associate Vice Chair at the British Computer Society, as well as being an advisory board member of the Digital Healthcare Show.
- Sharon Orr is Community Affairs Manager at Provident Financial Group (PFG) and has held CSR roles at a senior level for over 10 years. Sharon has previously worked at Aviva and Teamspirit and currently sits on Leeds Community Foundation’s GiveBradford Steering Group.