The 100 Club
What is The 100 Club?The 100 Club is a popular supporters scheme for individuals and businesses who, like us, are motivated to make a difference in Leeds. Supporters are not only demonstrating their commitment to Leeds Community Foundation and the work we do in the city but they also have the opportunity to attend exclusive quarterly events showcasing the work of the foundation and engaging with fellow supporters.
By investing in The 100 Club, supporters enable the Foundation to become increasingly resilient, boosting its grant making role. This ensures Leeds Community Foundation is able to commit long term to supporting community groups and grassroots projects that create positive change across the city.
Reasons to join The 100 Club
- Demonstrate support for your city by backing the region’s largest independent grant maker
- Build relationships with like-minded supporters to bring about positive change in the local communities that need it most
- Access to exclusive quarterly events
- Press, online and social media opportunities for supporters
- Play your part in creating a city of opportunity for all
Our EventsAs well as exclusive 100 Club events, Leeds Community Foundation host a large number of donor, partner and community events across Leeds and Bradford.
I didn’t want to go back to hanging around on street corners. I knew it wouldn’t lead anywhere good. I thought about how I could change my life. That’s when I started to volunteer…read more
The course really opened my eyes; and I started to look at things in a different way. Just coming together with this group of people opened my eyes…read more
“Twenty-seven years I’ve been on my own. It’s been difficult at times but I’ve managed. I do believe that doing a bit of exercise and getting out and about does you the world of good…read more